- Concrete Mixer Truck
- Concrete Mixing Drum
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer
L range concrete mixers transport and handling
Compared with other pump concrete mixers or diesel concrete mixers, L range concrete mixers transport and handling is easier than others, and person can move this type cement mixer.
L range concrete mixers characteristics:
• L range concrete mixers can be moved by hand using the towbar, using the lifting ring by means of a crane, or by means of a fork lift truck using the fork lift sockets.
• When you move the machine using the towbar, make sure it is always secured to the machine by the bolt and pin (do not move the machine if this locking system is not in place).
• For towable concrete mixers, comply with the maximum towing speed of 90 km/h (with homologated towbar) defined by the manufacturer.
• Each time you move the machine, first check the tyres are in good condition and at the right pressure (2.3 bars), the wheels are blocked, the suspensions and axles are in good condition (the wheel must rotate freely and there must be no 8 - TRANSPORT AND HANDLING : play on its axle). Also check that the 4 telescopic feet are locked in the highest position by means of the pins and bolts.
• Attach the towbar and safety chain to the towing vehicle, check the towbar is attached in the concrete mixer sleeve (bolt + pin).
• The signalling plate is mandatory.
• Never tow the concrete mixer if its drum is not empty.
• Option: ø 50 mm ball hook ref. 161090.
Moving the L range concrete mixers should note some detail
When moving the machine by means of the lifting ring, provide a hook and hoist sling appropriate for the load to be carried. Make sure all the machine's components are correctly secured (telescopic feet, hood door, etc.), and make sure nobody is underneath the machine when it is moved in this way.