- Concrete Mixer Truck
- Concrete Mixing Drum
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer
Electric and Pneumatic portable hand-held mixers
Electric and Pneumatic portable hand-held mixers are heavy-duty mixers, including paddles and mixing stands, used for mixing mortar, concrete, plaster, flooring adhesives, grout, drywall mud, paint, decorative concrete coatings & other cementitious materials.
Electric and Pneumatic portable hand-held mixers application
From low-viscosity materials to prefab mortar, electric hand-held mixers have to do the job quickly. Every hand-held mixer has been designed for high reliability, with the power to provide optimum blending of construction materials on the job site.
Electric and Pneumatic portable hand-held mixers features
• Soft Start and Variable Speed – less splashing and better control
• High-torque Motors with Specially Designed Gears – provide maximum power. Mix quantities from 1 gallon to 200 pounds, including aggregate and other materials.
• Special Paddles – mix from the bottom up, eliminating injection of air for an optimum blend
• Versatility – can be used hand-held or with our portable mixing stands
• Ergonomically Designed Metal Frame and Handles – robust construction and balanced grip ensure comfortable handling
• Unique Handle Design – protects motor against damage when the mixer is laid down
Portable hand-held mixers are cement mixers, can be divided into small mixer and medium mixer including
The lightweight mixer with high torque:mixer EHR14.1S
The compact mixer for large batches: mixer EHR15.1SB
The standard mixer with high reliability for construction: mixer EHR20R
The powerful, professional unit for tough, continuous use: mixer EHR23/1.3R
Electric and Pneumatic portable hand-held mixers are designed similarly to promix paddle mixer consisting of mechanical gearbox, stand arm and variable speed control etc.