- Concrete Mixer Truck
- Concrete Mixing Drum
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer
Drum Concrete mixer maintenance & adjustment
After using the drum concrete mixer, we should clean carefully the inner and outer surface.Drum Concrete mixer maintenance & adjustment is necessary for mixer operating.
How to maintain drum concrete mixer?
• Use a water jet, but do not use a high pressure cleaner. Avoid pointing the jet at the switch (electric version) or at the motor via the hood orifices. Cleaning your concrete mixer guarantees it will give you a long service life.
• To clean the inside of the drum effectively, put one or two shovelfuls of fine gravel and some water in it and let it rotate for a few minutes.
Which parts of drum concrete mixers should be cleaned or maintained?
1. Machine lubrication points
• lubricator by the control panel ref A to lubricate the drive gear shaft.
• lubricator on the yoke ref B to lubricate the drum shaft.
• lubricators by the wheel ref C to lubricate the yoke rotation shaft and the tipping gear shaft.
2.Lubricating the drum shaft
• Put the drum in a vertical position (drum cone pointing upwards).
• Unscrew the drum shaft cap.
• Remove the lubricator cover between the yoke and the drum.
• insert the grease pump.
• Fill the drum shaft with grease until the old grease has been expelled.
• Put back the drum shaft cap and the lubricator cover.
3.Lubricating the drum gear ring
• Dismantle the 2 gear ring covers.
• Moderately lubricate the drum's iron gear ring. A thin layer of lubricant facilitates the drive process and reduces noise. Be careful: too much lubricant on the gear ring may cause a paste to form (mixture of sand and cement residues), which can damage your drive gear and the drum gear ring.
• Put the 2 gear ring covers back in position.