- Concrete Mixer Truck
- Concrete Mixing Drum
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer
Concrete mixer pump
Concrete mixer pump can be divided into diesel concrete pump, fine stone concrete pump,trail-mounted concrete pump and boom concrete pump etc. Used to transport concrete material.
Features of Concrete mixer pump
1. Adopt world-level advanced technology - hydraulic system
2. Combination of the mixer and pump requires less working space.
3. All-hydraulic pumping system ensures stable operation.
4. Equipped with wired remote control, which makes it more convenient to operate.
5. Diesel engine ensures normal operation without electricity.
Concrete pump always used with concrete mixers, concrete mixer trucks to mix and transport the concrete materials. The features of different concrete pump
1.Concrete pump mixer is the combination of mixing system and pumping system.
2.Concrete pump truck include pumping system and trucks
3.Concrete drum pump trucks contain concrete mixers, concrete trucks and concrete pumping system
4.Concrete boom trucks include hydraulic systems and pumping systems to long distance place
How does a concrete mixer pump work?
1.The hoisting system brings all the materials into mixing drum to mix.
2.When the mixing is finished, the mixed concrete will be automatically discharged into the hopper for pumping.
3.(During the Pumping process, the mixer continues to mix concrete).
4. When pumping concrete, with the power provided by the hydraulic oil, the piston in the two main cylinders repeat the reciprocating movement, one cylinder forward, the other cylinder back.
5.With the help of the swing cylinders, the S valve kept switching between the two concrete cylinders to achieve continuous pumping.