天天看片高清视频免费观看

News

Packing for the shipment,Cement mixing machine cost Philippines

15Jun

Cement mixing machine should pack, mark and ship, after these, the customers should afford machine cost. This article talks about the Cement mixing machine cost Philippines and packaging.

double-shaft-mixer.jpg

Payment & delivery of cement mixing machine (CIF)
Item of payment: 30% of the total amount as down payment should be paid by T/T upon the production, the rest(70%) should be paid by T/T within 30days before the delivery of the plant.
Validity: one month only. If the rate between USD and RMB changes more than 1%, then the offer price will be recalculated.
Delivery: 60-70 days upon receipt of down payment

Cement mixing machine cost Philippines - Installation, training and commissioning
We will assign 1 or more engineer to guide, train and assist our customer on erection and commissioning for 45 days
Board and lodging fee are at contract
Transport fee of our personnel (from factory to the site and from site to factory): at the cost of buyer, contract or agreements

Establishment Cement mixing machine cost Philippines
Power to electric cabin
Internal anti-lighting and earthing device of plant
Water pipelines to the lowest butterfly of plant(fixed hydraulic pressure: 25.bar, pipeline size DN80)
If accuracy of all scales must be measured by authority, cost will be born by customer
Principles should be available at site from installation beginning to commissioning
If air source is provided by customer, air pressure should be 0.7-0.88MPa
Civil work
Site service(air, electricity, tools, welding and cutting machine)

Packing for the shipment should be in accordance with customers’ requirements or specifications, Cement mixing machine cost Philippines is only reference cost.


Relative Articles:
Commercial concrete and mortars M50 - M500
Designing and Proportioning Normal Concrete Mixtures
Cleaning and Departing the Jobsite
Concrete block machine
CAP series concrete machine,cage making machine

back to the list

天天看片高清视频免费观看