- Turboprop forced mixer
- Turboprop forced mixer is one of forced action concrete mixer, which is that the material was stirred by the rotation of the stirring blade forced stirring mixer. The concrete mixer is normally used to mix dry concrete.
Turboprop forced mixer is one of forced action concrete mixer, which is that the material was stirred by the rotation of the stirring blade forced stirring mixer. The concrete mixer is normally used to mix dry concrete.
Turboprop forced mixer, Forced action concrete mixer working principle
Mixing blades are fixed on the mixing arms in mixing drum. When materials are poured concrete block making machine, the mixing blades driven by concrete mixer revolve to mix the materials. This mixing mode is better than self-falling concrete mixer. Thus it often used to mix dry concrete.
How to use Turboprop forced mixer/Forced action concrete mixer?
1. Removing dirt and obstacles is the work of maintaining forced action mixer body
2. Checking the lubricating oil, circuit and control equipment of the forced concrete mixer is necessary. And the operator should add lubricating oil according to requirements
3. Before every working shift concrete batch mix plant, water is added into the mixing drum and then the drum is revolved for 1-2 minutes
4. In the process of forced mixer operation concrete batching plants, the operator should check whether the noise and temperature of motor, reducer, transmission gear are normal or not
5. After finishing work, the concrete mixer should be carefully cleaned
6. Can used with concrete batch plants
Basic technical data
|Discharging volume||Charging volume||Rated power||Working period||Max.Aggregate diameter|